Wood window blinds are simply the best & a coolest window treatment available in the market today. They are natural and impart a warm feel to the room; add to it, the availability of wood window blinds and shades in many patterns, style, color, material and size.
It is clear just from the very initial ideas that wood blinds are the best cohort when it comes to decorating the space and keeping everything cool; but if you need more grounds to make them your favorite, here are the major ones:
- Because of the natural material, wood blinds develop a relaxing atmosphere
- They look great from both the sides – inside & outside
- They can easily be painted in any color to match the décor of your room
- Wood is a great insulator against cold & heat due to their solid wood construction
- It greatly helps reducing energy costs by keeping the space colder in summers and warmer in winters
- It offers unrivaled privacy and protection from the sun rays harming your furniture in the room
- They are light-weight and easy to maintain with minimum tear & wear
- They are long lasting to serve you in excellent condition for several years
Wood blinds and shades certainly are the most wonderful and eye-turning solution to stop the sun from bothering you.
Real Vs. Imitation
Many people prefer buying discount faux wood blinds rather than real wood for varied reasons with price factors topping the list. While faux wood excellently mimics the real wood, it is not as attractive as real. However, if you are using wood blinds in humid places like kitchens or bathrooms, the real wood may warp, but faux wood blinds made of plastic polymers stays the same.
If it’s only the price keeping you away from the real charm of wood blinds, discount window blinds in real wood are also available in the market. You can even look for woven wood shade for a variety.